Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome

As far as I remember I was always surrounded by people who were true hand-made artists, even if they have never treated themselves as ones. Not even noticing when I learned how to knit, sew, crochet, embroider... Handicraft became my great hobby and passion. The only question bothering me was what really ticks me - which techniques or materials should I choose. But who said I had to make a choice?

I constantly return to traditional techniques, which give me a lot of pleasure, but I also keep following new trends and, last but not least, I remember about realizing my own ideas.

Welcome to my blog dedicated to my great passion which has its brand new label - Ikati.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com